How to hand-over a workspace to a client
You are a consulting company working with your clients. You have finished the engagement and the client would like to keep access to the workspace.
Workspace clean up
Before handing over the workspace you may want to "clean up" the content
- Processes, archive (and delete) all unnecessary processes
- It may be useful to Publish a process in Skore the most important processes so that the time at the exact revision at which the process maps have been handed over is clearly identified
- If you have been using access rights, verify that they are set accordingly
- Tags (labels)
- Set the right process owner (this can be done at any time)
Workspace user list
- Remove unnecessary users & user groups
- The new owner of the workspace must be workspace admin
- Invite new users
- Setup Single Sign On ? contact email@example.com
- Ensure the new users of the workspace have received appropriate training. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org would you need some help with this topic
- If the payments need to be changed, please contact us email@example.com
Feature available to: • Admin Accessing the Workspace Appearance panel Navigate to the 'General Workspace Settings' screen by clicking 'Admin' under the Management section of the main workspace menu. Then from the settings menu, select 'Appearance'. ...
How to provide Technical Support access
The Skore Team will never ask for your password Introduction This article explains the steps on how to provide Technical Support access to the Skore Team. How to provide Technical Support access 1. In the workspace view, click 'Admin' on the left ...
Connect to Skore API via Postman
Public API Documentation https://documenter.getpostman.com/view/9179336/SzS7Nk63#74566d1c-a415-46be-b991-da41f8a40569 Import collection in Postman (and keep in sync) · In postman desktop client, click “Import” · Paste the following URL ...
Feature available to: Admin How to access Workspace User Management The User Management screen is accessed via the 'Management' section of the main workspace menu. Here you'll see the total users in your workspace and the breakdown of the numbers of ...
Search in a process
What is it ? There is a powerful feature to search content in a given process. See various use cases below in this page. The search panel is opened from the search button on the right hand side. Search panel & results The search results are listed in ...