How to hand-over a workspace to a client
You are a consulting company working with your clients. You have finished the engagement and the client would like to keep access to the workspace.
Workspace clean up
Before handing over the workspace you may want to "clean up" the content
- Processes, archive (and delete) all unnecessary processes
- It may be useful to Publish a process in Skore the most important processes so that the time at the exact revision at which the process maps have been handed over is clearly identified
- If you have been using access rights, verify that they are set accordingly
- Tags (labels)
- Set the right process owner (this can be done at any time)
Workspace user list
- Remove unnecessary users & user groups
- The new owner of the workspace must be workspace admin
- Invite new users
- Setup Single Sign On ? contact [email protected]
- Ensure the new users of the workspace have received appropriate training. Contact [email protected] would you need some help with this topic
- If the payments need to be changed, please contact us [email protected]
Available in Product Plan: Analysis • Management Feature available to: • Admin Accessing the Workspace Appearance panel Navigate to the 'General Workspace Settings' screen by clicking 'Admin' under the Management section of the main workspace menu. ...
(Legacy) Manage processes on a workspace
Create a process Click the "New process" button in the top left. Name the process. The name must be unique* The new process is created in the workspace and is ready to be edited Default access rights of a process Anyone can see Only you can edit See ...
(Legacy) Manage users in a workspace (With license type, editor, admin and member) (Legacy)
This article is for the legacy version of Skore. See latest article here: Managing Users Why Manage Users By adding users to your workspace you can control who can see what content. What's more you can start to understand how often processes are ...
(Legacy) Manage user access (with or without approval)
There are 3 options to manage how new user can access a workspace Request join (recommended) Allow join Manual Invitation Request join Users of a specific email domain can request access to a workspace in order to visit and view the content. Request ...
Search in a process
What is it ? There is a powerful feature to search content in a given process. See various use cases below in this page. The search panel is opened from the search button on the right hand side. Search panel & results The search results are listed in ...