Mapping at the speed of talking
Look like a boss in a workshop
Create boxes with the keyboard
Use the following keyboard shortcuts to create boxes
When a box is selected:
- Press Space to create the next box
- process SHIFT+SPACE to create the previous box
When no box is selected
- Process W+Click to create a whatbox where your cursor is
- Y+Click for whybox
- N+Click for note
Change box selection
When a box is selected
- Press TAB to selec the next box in the flow
- If several boxes are candidates, press several time, fairly quickly, TAB to roll between the boxes
- If no boxes is candidate, a new box will be created
- Process SHIFT+SPACE to select previous box in the flow
Open the box editor
When a box is selected
- Press ENTER to enter "edit mode"
Close box editor
- Press enter to validate the changes where you are
- Press TAB to go to the next input field
- Press TAB on the last input field to validate the changes
Press ESCAPE to cancel your changes
Learn markdown to format text
Use the workshop mode
Zoom in and out
CTRL+Mouse scroll (COMMAND + Mouse scroll on mac)
Process Mapping basics
Map your first process Define the scope of your process Before mapping anything, it is best to spend time thinking about the scope: What is the process about? Find a good title. Think of a sentence starting with "How to...?" What triggers the ...
What is it Skore has dozen of keyboard shortcuts to make it super fast to use the app. Example: Create box with 1 click. When on a process, from the help menu, you can open the list of keyboard shortcuts See also mapping at the speed of talking
Align, space apart, arrange boxes on the canvas
What is it There are a number of handy options available to align and arrange boxes on the canvas. Keeping your processes neat and tidy makes them easier to read and easier on the eye. We recommend tidying processes AFTER a workshop so that you don't ...
What is the workshop mode In workshop mode the UI is reduced to a minimum, giving the maximum of space to the canvas. To make the most out of the workshop mode, it is best to be familiar with keyboard shortcuts! Switch workshop mode In the bottom ...
How to remove or clear detailed view from a whatbox
Available in all plans. See plans. What is it When mapping a process, it is sometimes necessary to "clear" the content of an entire detailed view. How to do Available for Editors with Can Edit access right on the process You need to be in Edit Mode ...