(Legacy) Mapping at the speed of talking
Look like a boss in a workshop
Create boxes with the keyboard
Use the following keyboard shortcuts to create boxes
When a box is selected:
- Press Space to create the next box
- process SHIFT+SPACE to create the previous box
When no box is selected
- Process W+Click to create a whatbox where your cursor is
- Y+Click for whybox
- N+Click for note
Change box selection
When a box is selected
- Press TAB to selec the next box in the flow
- If several boxes are candidates, press several time, fairly quickly, TAB to roll between the boxes
- If no boxes is candidate, a new box will be created
- Process SHIFT+SPACE to select previous box in the flow
Open the box editor
When a box is selected
- Press ENTER to enter "edit mode"
Close box editor
- Press enter to validate the changes where you are
- Press TAB to go to the next input field
- Press TAB on the last input field to validate the changes
Press ESCAPE to cancel your changes
Learn markdown to format text
Use the workshop mode
Zoom in and out
CTRL+Mouse scroll (COMMAND + Mouse scroll on mac)
Process Mapping basics
Map your first process Define the scope of your process Before mapping anything, it is best to spend time thinking about the scope: What is the process about? Find a good title. Think of a sentence starting with "How to...?" What triggers the ...
(Legacy) Keyboard shortcuts
What is it Skore has dozen of keyboard shortcuts to make it super fast to use the app. Example: Create box with 1 click. When on a process, from the help menu, you can open the list of keyboard shortcuts See also mapping at the speed of talking
User groups (Legacy)
This article is for the legacy version of Skore. See latest article here: Managing User Groups Why user groups When your workspaces reaches a significant number of users and processes, it becomes hard to manage access rights. User groups give a ...
(Legacy) Setup Skore Connect
Use Skore to capture processes and requirements at the speed of conversation in live workshops. Categorise each requirement, and automatically create Work Items in Azure Devops. Your development team can take over the work in their own platform. ...
(Legacy) Process versions history
This article is for the legacy version of Skore. See latest article here: Process Version History. What is it? When working on a process, new revisions are created so that it is easier to see the history of changes, approve the right revision, or ...