(Legacy) Manage user access (with or without approval)
There are 3 options to manage how new user can access a workspace
- Request join (recommended)
- Allow join
- Manual Invitation
Users of a specific email domain can request access to a workspace in order to visit and view the content.
Request join workflow:
- User is logged in Skore (i.e. User has a verified user account already created and has been able to sign in)
- If the user belongs to a recognised email domain, she will see workspaces that can be access
- User clicks "Request access" button on the workspace(s) card she wants to access
- An email notification is sent to all administrators of the workspace
- Also, for administrators only, a new menu will be visible "Access requests"
Workspace administrators are notified, and...
User of a specific email domain can join a workspace without prior approval.
Allow join workflow
User is logged into Skore (i.e. User has a verified user account already created and has been able to sign in)
If the user belongs to a recognised email domain, she will see workspace that can be access
- User clicks "Join workspace" button.
- User is added to workspace users as a member
Configure allow / request join
- Navigate to Admin > Security
- Setup the email domain
- Select the appropriate joining option
This is a legacy article. View the latest article here: Managing Users
- A workspace administrator can manually invite new users from the User Management page
(Legacy) Manage access rights of a process
This is a legacy article. View the latest article here: Process Access Rights Why access rights Not everyone may be allowed to see or edit a process. Access right allow to manage who can do what on a process. Viewers can view To select who can view a ...
User groups (Legacy)
This article is for the legacy version of Skore. See latest article here: Managing User Groups Why user groups When your workspaces reaches a significant number of users and processes, it becomes hard to manage access rights. User groups give a ...
(legacy) Manage Process properties
What is it Each process in Skore has a defined set of properties. Any Administrator or an Editor with Access Rights to a process can edit the processes. It is important to keep these properties up-to-date to help with the ongoing management and ...
(Legacy) Manage users in a workspace (With license type, editor, admin and member) (Legacy)
This article is for the legacy version of Skore. See latest article here: Managing Users Why Manage Users By adding users to your workspace you can control who can see what content. What's more you can start to understand how often processes are ...
Process Access Rights
Available in Product Plan: Mapping • Analysis • Management Feature available to: Editor • Admin What are Process Access Rights? Process access rights allow you to ensure workspace users have the appropriate access to the processes relevant to them. ...