· In postman desktop client, click “Import”
· Paste the following URL
· The collection will appear in your postman workspace
The API endpoint collection / documentation is regularly updated. To get the latest, click on “Import” again, paste the same URL but click “Replace” when prompted.
· Ensure you are using the right environment in the top right corner
Some local variables need to be edited before the first connection
· Click “Environment quick look” in the top right corner.
The quicklook is not very usable.
· Click the “Edit” button to have the environment variable editor in a full tab
· Fill in the values
User_email : your email
User_password : your password
Client_id : provided by Skore
Client_secret : provided by Skore
· Pick one request, for example “Get authenticated user” and press send.
In the result window at the bottom you should see your own details